Monday, April 24, 2023

Silesia Team Championship (STC v.4) - Intro

Last weekend I managed to gather my belarusian friends and bring two teams to the team championship in Rybnik, Poland. 

It was the first time belarusian wargamers in Poland came out from hiding to a major tourney that is already an achievement :)


The smell of wooden unpainted terrain mixed with sweat and alcohol - perfection!


The final standings and army lists can be easily found here:


https://tourneykeeper.net/Team/TKTeamleaderboard.aspx?id=6646


My nickname on TK is mr.Erle and our two teams are named Brohammer and Warbros (not to be mistaken with Warner Brothers or other brazzers, which are, obviously, registered trademarks! ).


I will introduce my teammates a bit later. 


My army list was tested through 3 local tourneys and 5 games in a League with stable results like 1 loss, 2 draws and 11 wins. You can find the list description in my previous post.


https://hive-fleet-hyenna.blogspot.com/2023/03/fgb8-tourney-warsaw-18-march-2023.html#more


My armylist for STC changed a little bit. After the Balance Dataslate I made Neurothrope my Warlord and have split pyrovores into 3 squads like 3+2+1. Also, I planned to use «Territorial Instincts» adaptation for the team tourney, but as Dataslate allowed to change adaptations before the game, I was lazy enough and did not change it on the armylist and later informed my opponents before the game, whenever I opted to play obsec monster or re-roll wound rolls:)


If you want to ask me, whether I want to change something in the list after 5 STC games, my answer is - nothing. It is great as it is. Is it the best Tyranids list? I doubt that. I have a lot of ideas with other hive-fleets, which might be better: Kronos and Behemoth could perform better in a number of match-ups.


Next, I’m gonna describe our teams and go through the games with team pairings and my personal games. To be continued… 

No comments:

Post a Comment